Years ago I shared this photo of my Ged Bedder Badket with my Facebook friends.
This is my “ged bedder badket”. It hadbs eberythin’ I neeb to feel bedder when I hadb a code in my node.
Since then, I have seen many friends post their own special variations of this idea on trays, in baskets, or whatevs. It always makes me smile. I thought others might also find this idea helpful when fighting through the cold & flu season. I like to make sure I am stocked up on my favorite soup (boxed Lipton soup – not the white meat kind cuz I’m picky that way), Ritz Crackers (in snowflake shapes cuz they’re the only kind to enjoy with your Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup (without the white meat), medicines, and other important stuff just in case someone needs a “ged bedder badket”. This is such a fun way for everyone in your family to help to care of each other.
Ged Bedder Badket Ideas
- blank notebook (I love lists)
- TED Talks
- iPhone – the new I-need-something bell (preferably more up to date than pictured above)
- tissues (I hate tissues so I prefer soft napkins)
- remote control
- whiskey for what ails you (if you’re my grandpa who swore by it)
- your twenty-five pound, one-nutted cat with a drooling problem (or your pet of choice)
Tray and Basket Ideas
(Click on pictures for more information on each)