- 1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist White Cake Mix (16.25 oz.)
- 1 – 3 oz. box strawberry Jello
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat the Oven to 350F.
Butter, then flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
Using a mixer, combine all cake ingredients except for strawberries. After ingredients are mixed together, stir in diced strawberries. Pour cake batter into pans. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a fork poked into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
Cool cake in pans on rack for about 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
Buttery Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 tablespoons butter, (1 stick), room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash of salt
Whip cream cheese, butter, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla together until forms into a creamy, dreamy frosting. Frost cake when cooled. If desired, cake can be topped with fresh strawberries (rinsed and dried well).