- 1 can pineapple rings with juice
- 1 can diced pineapple with juice
- 1 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 – 2 liter bottle club soda
- 1/2 gallon high quality vanilla ice cream
- Rum (optional for adult drinks)
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
Drain pineapple juice from cans of pineapple into a large pitcher. Set pineapple aside. Add sugar and club soda to pineapple juice and stir until sugar has dissolved. Scoop vanilla ice cream into large, fun glasses. Pour club soda mixture over ice cream. Add pineapple chunks & a cherry on top of floats and a pineapple ring on the side to garnish.
Please remember to vote for Deanna’s food truck grant!
Here’s how easy it is:
- Sign into Facebook
- Click this link ( https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/ )
- Search for “The Old Hen”
- Click on “Vote” button to place your vote.
- Tell your friends by sharing on your own Facebook page!
Thank you ever so much!