Summer-y goodness has arrived. We’re bringing my favorite blended cocktail home for you to enjoy on your own deck. Simply peachy.
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1 sixteen ounce bag of frozen peach slices
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- Grenadine (pomegranate syrup found in mixers section at grocer) or raspberry syrup
Place ice cubes in blender. When you are ready to blend, pour water over ice and blend until ice becomes slushy. If it doesn’t become slushy, just add a bit more water until it is.
Drain excess water off of slushy ice.
Add frozen peaches, sugar, vodka, and peach schnapps into blender and blend on lowest speed that works until nice, slushy texture. Taste test to be sure the amount of alcohol is right for you.
Divide into about 4 fun glasses. Pour a bit of grenadine syrup over tops of bellinis for a fun peach-y look.
Serve with straws or spoons. Always share with friends.
Please remember to vote for Deanna’s food truck grant!
Here’s how easy it is:
- Sign into Facebook
- Click this link ( https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/ )
- Search for “The Old Hen”
- Click on “Vote” button to place your vote.
- Tell your friends by sharing on your own Facebook page!
Thank you ever so much!