I admit it. I love to have fun with my food… this is especially true when I’m getting ready for a dinner party.
What could make potatoes more fun? Well, I suppose almost anything would make spuds more exciting but I promise you that these will wow your family and friends. Serve them with a comforting soup or as a fancy appetizer for they are gorgeous eats and a delightful craft project all in one!
PRESSED DILL POTATO SLICES INGREDIENTS:
- 4 large russet potatoes (or 7 medium red potatoes)
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- A few stems of baby dill from one package (remaining dill is saved for dip recipe)
DILL DIP INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- All of the remaining dill from one package of fresh dill (snipped finely)
Stir all ingredients together. This recipe can be prepared in advance and kept chilled until ready to serve.
You’d be hard-pressed to find potatoes as gorgeous as these. Yeah. I know. I’ll stop now.
Latest posts by The Old Hen (see all)
- Homemade Pulled Pork Sammich Recipe AKA The Hot Mess - June 23, 2016
- Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe - June 23, 2016
- Steak Salad Recipe - June 22, 2016