I love it when things are so simple and so beautiful all at the same time. These lovelies are just that. Perfect for a Saturday morning. Or Sunday. Or Monday. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Or Thursday.
- Yoplait Boston Cream Pie Yogurt (or vanilla pudding or your own favorite yogurt )
- 2 cups of fresh mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Chopped nuts or granola (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Clean berries and drain well. Stir lemon juice and sugar into berries. Allow berry mixture to sit for at least a half an hour so that the sugar draws out the juices in the berries. Layer yogurt and berries into a pretty glass bowl or tall glass. Adorn with a sprig of fresh mint. If you’d like to make things difficult, add chopped pecans or granola and whipped cream on top.
Yes, simple and simply perfect. Even for Fridays.
Latest posts by The Old Hen (see all)
- Homemade Pulled Pork Sammich Recipe AKA The Hot Mess - June 23, 2016
- Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe - June 23, 2016
- Steak Salad Recipe - June 22, 2016