Weddings, baby showers, parties, teas and luncheons. What do these events have in common? They all need to have these mints on the table or in cute little packages for guests. They are beyond easy to make and require no cooking or baking.
Just place all of the ingredients into the mixer:
- 6 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup of softened butter (about 1/2 hour on the counter or 8 seconds in the microwave should do it)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
Mix ingredients well and form one into a small ball. Coat in sugar.
Push the first mint ball you make into your candy mold. If too much, remove excess. When finished, roll back into a ball use as a size example to make the rest of the mints.
If you don’t have actual candy molds, you can use any small clean, food safe item that will work or just roll them into balls & coat with sugar.
Then you can make several at a time and coat them in sugar.
Ah… perfectly perfect.
Makes about 8 dozen marble-sized mints. If your event has a colorful theme, you can add a few drops of food coloring when mixing.
Simply loverly. And delicious – always the hit of the party.
Latest posts by The Old Hen (see all)
- Homemade Pulled Pork Sammich Recipe AKA The Hot Mess - June 23, 2016
- Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe - June 23, 2016
- Steak Salad Recipe - June 22, 2016