Besides the fact that you own ridiculously adorable boots like these, here are some ways that you can tell if you are a city girl gone hobby farm…
2. You think your goats rough house too much.
3. You think your chickens are clever just because they come running when you call out, “Chick chick chickens!” in your best Minnie Pearl voice.
4. “Guess what? Chicken butt” still amuses you because you actually own real chickens with real butts.
5. You choose which garden items you are good at growing. After all, there’s always the grocery store for the others.
6. You can spot a store bought chicken egg in one second flat.
7. Your head knows there’s no such a thing as a free farm animal but your heart still hasn’t clued in yet.
8. You own an egg basket for such a time as this.
9. You take photos like this and consider them art.
10. You throw pool parties for ducklings in your kitchen sink.
Latest posts by The Old Hen (see all)
- Brown Sugar, Walnut & Plum Pound Cake With Maple Frosting Recipe - August 24, 2016
- Homemade Plum Jam Recipe - August 24, 2016
- Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookies Recipe - August 23, 2016