What a lovely parade of healthy treats! Our doctors and Jamie Oliver have taught us to eat colorful foods. I do believe this lovely more than qualifies.
This colorful salad is full of goodness for your body and really yummy!
- Fresh baby spinach (I do love all things mini!)
- Homemade sugared pumpkin seeds
- Grated flakes of dark chocolate
Top with raspberry poppy seed dressing
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 a cup of raspberry jam (sugar-free works great too)
- 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds
- Dash of salt & pepper
Place all ingredients in a container & stir (or place in a jar with a lid & shake).
Of course, as with any salad, all things are optional. Play with it and figure out what you like! The reason I chose this rainbow of colors is because many of them are superfoods – believe it or not, about 15 percent of my cookbooks are healthy ones. 🙂