I went to the store and I fell in love. Purple. Tubular. Shinnnnnneeeey. The nice thing about falling in love at the store is that you don’t have to wait for something to love you back. So I bought them and made them my own.
When I returned home, I remembered that I didn’t really like radishes because of their severe bite. The bad thing about falling in love with something that gets fresh with you at the store is that you can’t give it back.
- 3 bunches radishes, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 red onions, finely chopped
- 1 recipe raspberry dressing recipe
Raspberry Vinegarette Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of olive oil into a jar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 a cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- Sea salt
- Course pepper.
Whisk together until emulsified.
Toss salad ingredients together and stir in dressing.
I love radishes.